Community Access is proud to announce a new innovative approach to providing support: Self Direction: Resources for Wellness.
Self Direction is designed to empower financial decision-making and promote the recovery of people living with mental health concerns. Through Self Direction, individuals work with Resource Consultants to set personal wellness goals and receive funds to budget for selected goods and services that support individualized recovery.
In other states, individuals have used Self Direction to access goods and supports such as:
- Hiring personal on-call peer support to utilize during crisis
- Obtaining alternative treatment methods, such as acupuncture for pain
- Improving physical health through purchasing a gym membership, gym clothes, or nutritional counseling
Enrollment is very limited because we are a pilot program. Get in touch with us to:
- Host an information session in your program
- Attend an Info Session at 2 Washington Street on Monday April 2, at 2 p.m.
- Recommend Self Direction to a participant
For more information visit us online, email email@example.com, or call 212-780-1400, ext 7818. We look forward to hearing from you!
Program Manager, Self Direction